(1) Collection of Personal Data from Site Visitors.
As you navigate within our Site, we may automatically collect information in aggregate form to track data such as the total number of visits to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, and the domain names of our Site visitors’ internet service providers. We use this information, which remains in aggregate form, to understand how our visitors use our Site and to help improve the Site and visitor experience. That information may include:
- Your IP address;
- Your device identifier;
- Your internet-service provider’s name;
- Browser type and language;
- Operating system;
- Session identification number;
- Search terms, search results; and
- Online browsing data or “clickstream data” (e.g., date and time of access to the Site, referring website address, pages viewed, features used, links clicked, and other actions you take in connection with the Site).
We may automatically process some technical data such as your IP address to identify what companies have interacted with the website. This processing only identifies a company name and will not be used to identify an individual.
We or other third parties may place internet cookies on your hard drive. When you revisit our Site, we may recognize you by the internet cookie and customize your experience accordingly. These internet cookies are stored on your hard drive and are not stored, in any form, by us. You may decline the internet cookie by using the appropriate feature of your web client software, if available.
If you do not reside in the United States and provide personal information while visiting our Site, including providing personal information on our careers section of the Site in order to apply for a position outside of the United States, such as Canada, your personal information will be transferred, processed, collected, used, accessed and/or stored in the United States. Do not provide your personal information to us if you do not want this information to be transferred or processed outside of your country, or if the laws in your country restrict such transfers.
(2) Collection of Other Personal Data
If you send electronic mail messages to us, contact us through the Site, or call us on the phone, we may retain the personal data you provide to us, including your name, email address, physical address and telephone number.
(3) Use of Personal Data Collected.
We will use personal data collected from our Site for statistical analysis of users’ behavior, product development, content improvement, and to customize content and layout of our Site. We use your IP address to track traffic flows and to make our websites easer for you to use and to better understand how our websites are used. We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our Site. If you have contacted us via electronic mail, through the Site or by calling us on the phone, we may use your personal data in responding to your inquiry, improving our services to you and other customers, and tracking the inquiries we receive.
(4) Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties.
We do not sell any of the personal data we collect to third parties. We do not post or otherwise provide individual personal information collected through our Site to third parties. We will notify you before posting personal data collected from our Site on the Site or sharing or otherwise disclosing individual personal data to third parties.
We may disclose non-identifying, aggregated information collected through our Site to third parties for a variety of purposes, but only in a way that would not allow you or any other person to be identified.
(5) Opt-Out Right.
You may opt out of having your personal data retained by us or used by us for secondary purposes by contacting us via postal mail or telephone. You may contact Arsentekh Oil Refinery at 825 Town & Country Lane, Suite 1500, Houston, TX 77024 or by phone at +1 (281) 899-4800.
(6) Employee, Applicant and Contractor Data.
We collect and maintain personal information of those individuals who seek to be, are, or were employed by us, and of those individuals who are, or will, be temporary or long-term contractors of ours. This personal information includes, but is not limited to your:
- first and last name, email address, telephone number, physical address, educational history, date of birth;
- beneficiary and emergency contact information;
- social security number, check deposit information;
- references, photographs and video, letters of offer and acceptance of employment;
- payroll information, wage and benefit information;
- forms relating to the application for, or changes to, employee health and welfare benefits, including but not limited to medical and dental care, and short and long term disability and employment history; and your children’s and partner/spouse’s (if any) personal information.
- We collect and maintain the personal information for the following purposes:
- determining eligibility for initial employment, including the verification of references and qualifications;
- administering pay and benefits, including to employee’s children and partner/spouse (if any);
- processing employee work-related claims (e.g. worker compensation and insurance claims);
- establishing training and/or development requirements;
- conducting performance reviews and determining performance requirements; administration;
- travel and expenses reimbursement;
- health and safety and occupational health;
- audit and security compliance;
- assessing qualifications for a particular job or task;
- establishing a contact point in the event of an emergency (such as next of kin);
- gathering evidence for disciplinary action, or termination;
- complying with applicable labor or employment rules, regulations, and statutes;
- compiling directories;
- ensuring the security of company information; and
- or such other purposes as are reasonably required by us.
- Search terms, search results; and
(7) Collection of Personal Data from Children.
AWe will not knowingly collect or post information from children under the age of 18 without a parent or guardian’s consent. The parent or guardian has the right, upon request, to view the information provided by the child or to require that it be deleted. We do not provide any personally identifying information collected from children, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. We will not use information collected from children for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside our company.
(11) Other Websites.